Caroline House is now looking for two new interns in our Community Programs and Outreach Department!
Click the link at the end to access the formal application.
Intern will assist the Senior Program Associate in the follow areas:
- After School Program: Oct 2017- May 2018
- Will be responsible for assisting in tutoring and prep of after-school program, as well as be available to help pick up students from Luis Muñoz Marin School, and walk with them to Caroline House.
- Summer School Program: June 2018- July 2018
- Will assist in the planning of the program, which happens the week before, and assist in tutoring during the program itself.
- General assistance: Fall 2017 and/or Spring 2018
- With office and clerical work: up to the Senior Program Associate’s discretion
This internship will come with guaranteed mentor-ship and potential college credit, as well as the experience and exposure of non-profit maintenance and management.
Begin/End Time: September 15th 2017- December 19th 2017 ;( Winter Recess); January 10th 2018-May 2018
This is an unpaid position, however we will offer college credit and/or service hours if applicable. (See attached form for schooling credit information)
Organizational skills, Microsoft Office, work well with students ages 6-14, bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, public speaking, and multitasking are all encouraged!