Caroline House has many worthwhile opportunities for people of all ages to make a difference. Volunteers and Caroline House students are enriched by the experience.
- Tutor women in English as a Second Language
- Tutor children in the after-school program
- Assist with childcare in the preschool program
- Help plan a fundraising event
- Share your special talents or professional knowledge as a life skills instructor or guest speaker
- Help with facility maintenance
- Organize a clean-up/gardening day
- Organize a school supply or diaper drive
If you are interested in volunteering at Caroline House, please fill out the form below.