Caroline House is now looking for two new interns in our Community Programs and Outreach Department!
Click the link at the end to access the formal application.
Intern will assist the Community Programs & Outreach Coordinator in the following areas:
- After School Program: Oct 2018- May 2019
- Will be responsible for assisting in tutoring and prep of after-school program, as well as be available to help pick up students from Luis Muñoz Marin School, and walk with them to Caroline House.
- Summer School Program: June 2019- July 2019
- Will assist in the planning of the program, which happens the week before, and assist in tutoring during the program itself.
- General assistance: Fall 2018 and/or Spring 2019
- With office and clerical work: up to the Community Programs & Outreach Coordinatorr’s discretion
This internship will come with guaranteed mentor-ship and potential college credit, as well as the experience and exposure of non-profit maintenance and management.
Begin/End Time: September 15th 2018- December 19th 2018 ;( Winter Recess); January 10th 2019-May 2019
This is an unpaid position, however we will offer college credit and/or service hours if applicable. (See attached form for schooling credit information)
Organizational skills, Microsoft Office, work well with students ages 6-14, bilingual (English/Spanish; English/Kreyol) preferred but not required, public speaking, and multitasking are all encouraged!